https://mstcmechanical.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Samsung-HVAC-Triangle-Inside-home.jpg 490 728 agencia https://mstcmechanical.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/logo_MSTC_header_V2.fw_.png agencia2017-07-24 21:56:482017-08-14 14:55:03Samsung Triangle Indoor Unit
What a triangle and air conditioning have in common?
That’s what Samsung has done on their current residential and single-zone light commercial wall-mounted indoor units.
Samsung HVAC has combine the triangle shape and achieve a great design. This “out-of-the box” (get it) thinking allows for increased efficiency and capacity. Here are the achievements, based on Samsung promo:
- Bigger return and supply openings, an increase of 139% and 154% respectively; thanks to wider openings.
- Increase in airflow of to 122% by been able to fit a bigger, more efficient fan turbine.
- Further throw on angled blade positions, do to a different angle in the position of the supply outlet.
- More vertical directional blades, again due to wider opening.
- Faster cooling, since it has more cabinet space and bigger turbine, more air changes per hour.
This design is the staple of the Pearl, Whisper and Wind-Free families of product.
Video was produced by Samsung HVAC.